The perfect cold-weather salad – Cabbage and Pomegranate Superfood Salad with a delicious Asian vinaigrette. The colorful ingredients are nutrient-packed.
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice – 1/2 lemon squeezed
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2–1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1–1/2 cups carrots, julienned
- 1/2 cups fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Combine Salad Dressing: Add the vinegar, lemon juice, honey, cumin salt, and pepper to the salad bowl and whisk to combine. Slowly pour in the olive oil while whisking to combine.
- Add Salad Ingredients: Add the red cabbage, Napa cabbage, and carrots to the salad bowl. Combine.
- Add Toppings: Top with cilantro, pomegranate seeds, almonds and serve.
- Prep Time: 20
- Category: Salad
- Method: no cooking
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: Festive salad, immunity boosting salad, New Years Day Recipe