This recipe provides the perfect combination of sweet, savory, and crunchy. Try it in a sandwich over your favorite toasted bread or as a salad over arugula or other greens. You will be so glad to have leftover roasted turkey.
- 3 cups leftover turkey breast or legs or combination, chopped into bite-size pieces*
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup grapes, red or green, halved**
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Toasted bread if making a sandwich
- Chopped greens if making a salad
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoon plain yogurt
- 3 dashes of garlic powder
- 1 – 2 Tablespoon of fresh dill, chopped or 1 teaspoon of dried dill***
- Mix Salad Ingredients. Combine turkey, onion, grapes, and nuts in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine Dressing. Mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour dressing over turkey and stir to combine.
- Serve turkey salad over toasted bread or greens.
* rotisserie chicken can replace turkey
**apple can replace grapes
***Tarragon or pesto can replace dill
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Turkey
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Leftover roast turkey, Thaskgiving leftover recipe