Grilled Maple Pork Chops with Hot and Tangy Sauce tenderizes and flavors the meat. The maple syrup gives the caramelized grill marks, and the lemon keeps the chops juicy for a home run dinner.
- 4 pork chops boneless or bone-in about 1” thick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Marinate Meat – Place chops in a zip lock bag in a single layer. Stir the syrup, lemon juice, and spices and pour over chops. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes and turn occasionally. May marinate up to 8 hours. Remove pork from the refrigerator and sit for 10 minutes on the counter.
- Prepare Grill – Preheat grill to 4ooº. Grill meat 5 minutes per side or until pork is done or registers 140º.
- Prepare Sauce – Meanwhile, pour marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Serve on a platter with heated marinade.
Serve with Wilted Kale and Apples.
- Prep Time: 40
- Category: Pork
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: Classic
Keywords: Grill, paleo, New Years Day Recipe